You enjoy FREE shipping on all orders above €150!
If your total order value is under €150, then the following shipping costs are added:
For Belgium & The Netherlands: €6.50
For Rest of Europe: €10
As soon as your order is confirmed, your products will be shipped to you. Most orders within Europe arrive within 2-5 working days.
Not completely happy with your purchase? Don’t sweat it – it’s okay to change your mind! We handle returns on a case-by-case basis with the ultimate goal of making you happy.
If you’re not completely satisfied with your online purchase, you can return or exchange the item(s) within 14 days of receipt.
How to return an item?
We offer two options when returning items purchased online:
Bring to our flagship store:
1. Make an appointment at our flagship store located at the following address: Industrielaan 1, 9800 Deinze.
2. Bring the item(s) you'd like to return or exchange along with your invoice or receipt to our flagship store.
3. We will then inspect your return and answer any further questions you may have.
Send by mail:
1. Fill in the exchange/return form.
2. Put the form along with the receipt inside the parcel.
3. Pack your garment in the original plastic bag or box. As we try to keep waste to a minimum, we advice you to re-use our packaging as much you can. Please be sure that the parcel is taped securely.
4. Purchase a shipping label online (e.g. Bpost eShop) or via a Bpost parcel shop (or any other shipping service company) and send the product to: Industrielaan 1, 9800 Deinze. Because of our sustainability policy, we don’t provide a prepaid return label as we don't want to stimulate excess shipping emissions. We hope you understand our efforts to build a more sustainable world.
5. Drop the package off at a Bpost parcel shop or any other shipping company of your choice. Your return will be processed within 14 business days.
6. Please note that we can only process returns of items purchased directly from our website. If you wish to return articles that you have bought at one of our retail partners, we ask you to clarify your concerns with the appropriate partner.
Do I need a receipt of my purchased item?
We advice you to include your invoice/receipt in the parcel. Your receipt or order number helps us to locate your purchase the fastest. If you don’t have a receipt, we should be able to find the purchase in other ways. We may ask you for more information so we can help you with your request.
Do you take everything back?
We’ll do our best to assist you as fairly as possible, but from time to time we cannot accept a return.
Non-returnable items include:
– Items that are damaged (tear, stain, …) not caused by normal wear and tear
– Damaged items resulting from improper use, washing and/or drying, not in line with our care instructions
– Custom-made products (those who have been adjusted for you personally)
– Gift cards
However, it may occur that you have purchased a faulty or damaged product not caused by improper use. The good news is that you have up to two-year warranty on all RectoVerso items!
How and when will I receive my refund?
All refunds will be credited to your original form of payment within 14 business days. The payment will come from our mother company Liebaert NV.
How do I make an international shipment outside the European Union?
For international shipments outside the European Union, there may be duties and taxes incurred on your shipment that you will be responsible for.
If you have any further questions, please send us an email at [email protected].
Think about the impact on the environment
Please also bear in mind that shipping goods back and forth generates greenhouse gases that are accelerating climate change. We encourage you to choose your items carefully to avoid unnecessary return shipments.
You cart is currently empty